Chimney Fire With Extension
By Secretary Christopher Bowman
February 11, 2019

At just after 1pm on Monday, February 11th units from Lisbon and surrounding companies were alerted for smoke in a house in the 1500 block of St. Michael's Road in Mt. Airy. E41, ET44, P45, and CF4B responded and arrived to find light smoke conditions inside. EMS/BC3 arrived and took command while units worked inside the structure. Crews located fire in the walls that was caused by a chimney fire that extended into the house. Crews worked to remove sections of the walls to ensure all of the fire was extinguished. Units operated on scene for just over and hour before returning to service.

Units: E41 ET44 P45 CF4B